Job Title: Video Teleconference (VTC) Analyst II
Work Location: WPAFB, OH
Clearance: Current active Top Secret
Please note that you must be a US citizen to apply to this job posting
Education: HS Diploma/GED
Experience: 3 years
Certification: Current CompTIA Security+ required; DVS VTC Facilitator, Level I, preferred
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Listing Number: OH20005
CLC: VTC Analyst
- Monitors, schedules, operates and maintains the customer's VTC systems and network and coordinates connection with numerous sites; proficient in operation of various audiovisual components.
- May coordinate installation or install video equipment.
- Troubleshoots VTC networks.
- May train others to use equipment.
- Provides training on VTC systems.
- Explains and demonstrates installation of VTC equipment to operators, using hand tools and following vendor manuals.
- Relies on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of VTC and network-related tasks.
Current active Top Secret security clearance
Current CompTIA Security+ required
Three (3) years of experience in operating, scheduling and maintaining conference and videoconference facilities.
Skills: Must be experienced with MS PowerPoint briefings. Must have experience in performing user level preventative maintenance on equipment and coordinating with equipment vendors as necessary.
To apply to this position please go to www.s4inc.com and click on Careers to complete and an employment application and to upload your resume.
S4 Inc. offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disabilities/veterans. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to submit your resume. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at email@example.com
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.