JOB TITLE: Home Health Aide
SUPERVISOR: Charity Upshaw
A Closer Eye Homecare Services, LLC was created in 2015 to offer a different option to homecare. Our main goal is to provide care out of love and enhance our client’s quality of life.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
To assist clients with the activities of daily living so they may remain in their own homes. Create and maintain a safe environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Enabling clients to stay in their homes by monitoring physical and emotional health. Maintaining a healthy and safe environment for the client, and providing support services to client and family.
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor client physical and mental condition
- Assist with personal care services such as bathing, grooming and dressing
- Preparing and serving meals
- Light housekeeping
- Running errands
- Family education, including proper techniques
- Reporting changes immediately
- Mobility assistance
- Adhering to professional standards, and our policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Patient services
- Nursing skills
- Ability to properly communicate
- Emotional control
- Two years’ of healthcare experience
- Driver’s License
- Auto Insurance
- Heavy lifting
- Standing or sitting for long periods
To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Home Health Aide” in the subject line.