Job ID : 43017BR
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide in depth analytics leading to actionable insights in support of Wealth Segment and Consumer Bank initiatives.
- Ability to turn data into insights that drive value creating strategic decisions
- Support all initiatives that enhance ease, value, and use and makes Key a client centric company, using analytical techniques to establish long term sales, servicing, and behavioral targets for Key’s clients
- Conduct thorough post-mortem analysis to determine client impact & value creation of various completed actions, leveraging advanced analytical techniques. Transform post-mortem facts into predictive analytics that drive future decisions
- Using data & analytics, identify opportunities to deepen client relationships and drive value
- Develop performance management tools and ad-hoc analyses for line of business partners and executives.
- Leverage tools, such as Tableau, to create self service dashboards and workbooks for business partners
- Integrate consumer, market and competitive data into analyses; Leverage external trends & research to guide strategy development & hypothesis formation
- Utilize test & learn mindsight to test hypothesis and set strategies based on insights
- Provide querying expertise necessary to extract information for data analysis. Design metrics and administer complex analyses to evaluate the effectiveness of decisions.
- Communicate findings and recommendations clearly and concisely for all levels of management. Use data sources and skills to research.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in Statistics, Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Data Science, or other analytically related discipline
- 2+ years of analytical experience in consulting, business or related field; Prior experience in digital or financial services preferred
- Database querying and programming proficiency (SAS/SQL) or Python
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills. Knowledge of statistical techniques and data mining concepts and approaches. Experience in applying statistical analysis (regression, decision trees, experimental design) to solve real world problems.
- Proven ability to interpret results of the analyses
- Results oriented, self-starter with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Proven proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Tableau, MicroStrategy, Cognos or other business intelligence tools
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to lead projects end to end
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate findings of complex analyses in a clear and concise manner to business partners.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For more details go to URL