Our client located in Cincinnati, OH is seeking an End-User Engineer for a 10 month contract position to provide the following tasks:
* Consult with the employees on their requirements for the Desktop image
* Review Citrix Console for User Experience Issues
* Package desktop versions / Updates
* Package application versions / Updates
* Provisioning of the packages to the customer
* Level 2 Support
* Work on POC's with Engineering
* Documents processes of the role
* Change Implementers for applications and desktop versions
Understanding Hardware, Software, OS, Configuration Management, Software Distribution, Application Packaging and our Virtualization Solution. This includes all end user devices, i.e. laptops, workstations, PCs, Macs, mobile devices.
Desired Contractor Start Date: ASAP
Desired Contractor End Date: June 30, 2021
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Employer's Job# 20-09685
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.