Cornerstone Early Learning Center is currently hiring both part-time and full-time Lead Teachers and Teaching Assistants.
- CDA in Early Childhood Education, or at minimum an Associate Degree
- Required FBA and BCI background check
- Prefer certifications in CPR/First Aid, Communicable Disease, Child Abuse
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children
- Prepare and organize mealtimes and snacks for children
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allows children to learn about the world and explore their interests
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring potential problems to the attention of parents or guardians
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interests
To Apply: Call the Cornerstone Early Learning Center at 419-228-9157 to set up an interview.