If you like to work around cars and pride yourself on giving great customer service, we want to talk with you! One of the key ingredients to our sustained success and growth is our passionate, dedicated and talented associates. Due to our company’s growth, we are now hiring a full-time Lot Coordinator / Vehicle Transporter. If you are computer literate, organized, detailed, a safe driver, and self-motivated, this is the position for you! You will directly interact with our recovery agents as well as the customers that are coming in to redeem personal property or redeem the vehicle.
This position requires physical work and will require lots of lifting, bending, moving, etc. You will spend the majority of your time outside. Verify that all vehicles are secured from the night before are properly and securely stored. Review lot inventory and schedule/arrange any vehicles that need to be delivered. Clean out?ALL personal property from all units. Thoroughly complete a?detailed itemized inventory of each vehicle and store in containers marked with the proper identification. Monitor the property area and remove outdated property. Note, this position does not involve the actual repossession of vehicles or equipment.
• Verify that all vehicles secured the night before are on the lot
• Keep track of appointments, delivery times, and transport information
• Handling customer personal property pick-ups and vehicle redemptions
• Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
• Assist and support the Repossession Agents when needed
• Review lot inventory and schedule with the company transporter vehicles that need to be delivered.
• Clean out?of all personal property from all vehicles,?create a detailed inventory property marked with the proper identification
• Monitor the property area and remove outdated property
What You Need
• 1 year of vehicle towing with a light duty commercial tow truck
• A valid driver's license is required and you must be able to pass a background and drug test. Due to insurance regulations, you must be at least 21 years of age.
• Ability to operate GPS equipment and read mapping apps
• Avoid damages to equipment and cargo
• Ensure driving safety while operating equipment
• 1-2 years relevant customer service experience – automotive field, warehouse, recovery or collections preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Good computer and keyboarding skills with the ability to operate a tablet with apps
• Detail oriented and the ability to multitask
• Must be extremely organized be able to stay on track for upcoming time sensitive deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, professional, courteous with outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work with a diverse customer and workforce population
• Assertive individual with effective investigative and follow up skills
• Willingness to work overtime as needed
• Achieve deadlines and prioritize workload for adherence to strict time deadlines
• Ability to work well on a team and focus on results, exhibit adaptability and flexibility in a fast pace environment
• Work and communicate well with other team members
What we are looking for:
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Use a tablet, laptop and cell phone
• Ability to sit or stand long periods throughout the day
• Able to communicate with the public verbally and in writing
• You should be willing to work in outside conditions year-round, be able to drive all types of vehicles (including manual transmissions)
• Eligibility to enroll in major medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance plans.
• Eligibility to enroll in 401(k) savings program with company match after 1 year of tenure.
• Sick time, Paid time off and paid holidays! 56 hours of paid time off available after 1 year
• Hourly pay structure with commission
If you are a positive team player who is a motivated self-starter and prides themselves on delivering great service, we want to talk with you!
Source One Adjusters of Ohio/Skipco Auto Auction is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.