Ohio Means Jobs | Medina County, OMJMC, is recruiting on behalf of our client.
The Café Worker is to work closely with the Employment Services Manager in overseeing the operations of the enclave for which he/she is placed. It is their duty to oversee the employees and ensure overall health and safety of all employees and individuals. You are responsible for all tasks assigned and will, to the best of their ability, help the employees and individuals, under their care, to learn on the job skills necessary for performing the task. Some of these tasks are listed below but are not all inclusive.
- Know and comply with all Company procedures and train all employees in following these procedures.
- Know and follow all behavioral plans and ISPs.
- Maintain and oversee all tracking logs, document logs and train all employees on proper document procedures.
- Maintain contact with the Employment Services Manager & Director of Services.
- Turn in all paperwork, receipts and any other documents in a timely manner.
- Attend ISP meetings as requested.
- Know and follow all emergency procedures.
- Train all employees good work related manners and habits.
- Work with the Executive Director and any managers in organizing and completing all projects and/or endeavors in a timely manner.
- Work with the manager to complete all work orders for all the properties we service.
- Know and comply with all Department of Health food safety standards. Maintain ServeSafe certification.
- Comply with all rules and regulations of the site at which you are working.
- Complete any and all duties assigned to you.
MCA Employee Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Criminal background check (provided)
- Written assurance that the applicant is not on the abuser registry or nurse aid registry, Medicaid/Medicare Excluded Individuals/Entities Program (LEIE)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license / Ohio vehicle insurance coverage and reliable vehicle transportation at all times
- Certification in CPR/First aid
- Ongoing annual training
- Training relating to, and the prevention of, incidents adversely affecting health and safety
- Individual rights training
- Compliance with requirements of behavior supports, training in behavior supports
- Medication administration certification