The Sales Technician is responsible to with help identifying methods to increase sales for LBS services while providing professional and personalized customer service and to all customers/clients. This will be achieved by identifying and utilizing various ways of marketing Ladybug Services (LBS) via media platforms, mailers, direct customer contact, email, and telemarketing new and existing customers. Persons in this role will assist manager with scheduling appointments and answering sales calls, complete forms, assist with bids, and other documentation needed to manage customer relation management system (CRMS). May also be responsible for completing inspections to identify services needed by customers/clients. Sales Technician must be amicable and detail-oriented, have exceptional communications skills and problem solving skills, and has open mind and willingness to learn. Additional, duties will include, but are not limited to, the following list of responsibilities:
• Increase LBS sales through customer contact and identifying sales and services opportunities.
• Attend all training sessions and staff meetings as scheduled by management as well as any and all other training needed to perform in position.
• Update/maintain customer records with new sales/services utilizing CRMS
• Data entry (database management)
• Enter proposals, work orders, and services
• Identify target customers who need/ want pest control services
• Design marketing plan for target customers
• Generate (thank you/follow-up letters, postcards, labels, envelopes, reports, etc.)
• Create flyers/newsletters
• Prepare mailings including mailing labels (postcards, newsletters, special promotions)
• Generate farm lists/county records
• Confirm all customer/client appointments for services
• Maintain neat and professional appearance