ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: These are duties that the person holding this job MUST be able to perform. The company makes accommodations on request, if the accommodations are reasonable, to allow otherwise qualified applicants to perform these functions.
- Maximize uptimes on all secondary equipment with the objective of reducing and eliminating downtime.
- Must ensure all safety features are functioning properly.
- Perform characterization on specific product, as identified and developed.
- Must respond to all Quality and Operator issues regarding parts and manufacturing methods
- Maintain a neat and clean environment at all times.
- Identify maintenance concerns and issues and work to assist with resolution.
- Must assist in training new Manufacturing Engineering Technicians, and production operators when required.
- Must perform other duties, as required by the Lead ME.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated, in part, on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
BUSINESS ETHICS: Acts in an honest and trustworthy manner by upholding organizational values, treating people with respect, and keeping commitments.