GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB: To perform mold changes and ensure all process parameters and settings are processed according to the process set-up sheets, with a goal of ZERO Defects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: These are duties that the person holding this job MUST be able to perform. The company makes accommodations on request, if the accommodations are reasonable, to allow otherwise qualified applicants to perform these functions.
- Maximize uptimes on all machine centers with the objective of reducing and eliminating downtime.
- Must document all process parameters on documents to the Master Setup Sheets.
- Ensure all process parameters and mold protection settings are according to process specifications.
- Must ensure all safety features are functioning, such as drop bar and safety switches.
- Must respond to all Quality and Operator issues regarding parts and processes.
- Drive the reduction of scrap through elimination of mold conditions using corrective action and mold maintenance forms.
- Maintain a neat and clean environment at all times.
- Identify maintenance concerns and issues and work to assist with resolution.
- Must assist in reducing external PPM to less than or equal to 100 and in reducing internal PPM to less than or equal to 1250.
- Must participate in mold change activities to reduce downtime and to increase uptime and throughput.
- Must assist in training Process Technicians and Operators, when required.
- Must perform other duties, as required by the Shift Supervisor.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated, in part, on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
BUSINESS ETHICS: Acts in an honest and trustworthy manner by upholding organizational values, treating people with respect, and keeping commitments.