We are recruiting Virtual Customer Service Representatives to support Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works customers. Qualified candidates are employed on a seasonal to hire basis. Strong candidates will be offered regular on-going employment after training (timing to be determined). Regular offers are extended to those candidates who display a positive attitude and the ability to meet or exceed performance and attendance expectations. We appreciate your interest in joining a company that strives to create associates for life!
In this position, your contacts will reflect a combination of sales and service contacts depending on customer needs.
Our Virtual Seasonal Customer Service Representatives take incoming calls or emails or chats from our customers who may have questions concerning lost packages, exchanges/returns, shipping information, billing and a variety of other concerns. They also assist our customers with ordering, sizing, checking availability and navigating our website. Every contact requires you to utilize selling skills to make effective recommendations to assist our customers. Our Customer Care Specialists must act in a timely, tactful and professional manner at all times.
The base rate of pay is $15.00 per hour with a 10% per hour shift differential for any hours worked during the week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 5:30 pm to 5:30 am. Weekend differential will be paid at 10% of your base rate of pay for all hours worked from 5:30 pm on Friday until Monday at 5:30 am.
Our biggest need is for full-time associates available to work midday to evening/overnight hours.
Must possess the ability to:
• Resolve customer issues while utilizing negotiation skills
• Efficiently handle inbound contacts from customers, resolving any issues, questions or concerns
• Enter information into the company database
• Interpret company policy and procedures in servicing customers
• Must have customer service experience that involved making selling recommendations, resolving issues, utilizing negotiation skills, answering questions, providing information about policies & procedures
• Previous call center experience is a plus
• Basic typing/computer experience with excellent navigational skills
• Must have professional phone presentation and communication skills
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
• Ability to handle high call volume while maintaining superior customer relations and service
• Ability to meet all performance expectations and attendance expectations
• Must pass background check
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Personal Computer
- Internet Access
- Dedicated Workspace
- Additional guidelines regarding workspace and requirements provided during selection process
- Candidates preferred within Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.