Digital Insights Manager, Customer Experience
Date: Aug 31, 2020
Location:Columbus, OH, US, 43202
Company: American Chemical Society
CAS uses intuitive technology, unparalleled scientific content and unmatched human expertise to help companies create groundbreaking innovations that benefit the world. As the scientific information solutions division of the American Chemical Society, CAS manages the largest curated reservoir of scientific knowledge, and for 112 years, has helped innovators mine, assess and apply that information to keep businesses thriving. The CAS team is global, diverse, endlessly curious and strives to make scientific insights accessible to innovators worldwide.
CAS is currently seeking a Digital Insights Manager, Customer Experience. This position will be located in our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio.
Division and Department Overview:
Customer Experience is a critical function that helps drive innovation and improvement throughout our organization. In order to deliver a distinctive and valuable customer experience, there is a need to develop a deep understanding of the end-to-end customer experience. This is accomplished by working across functions to improve the overall customer journey, on a touchpoint basis, by improving, optimizing and automating processes to improve our overall value to the customer.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Customer Experience the Digital Insights Manager, Customer Experience will have a demonstrated record of excellent analytical rigor, full understanding of quantitative and qualitative methodologies including voice of customer, survey development and external benchmarking and can convey data-driven insights in a clear, actionable and narrative fashion. This role will develop and plan large scale analytic capabilities to measure and benchmark customer experience and operational KPIs across the entire CAS customer journey.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Data Science related fields
• Preferred certifications in one or more of the following: Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, PMP Certification, Change Management (Prosci) certification
• 7+ years of experience developing and leading processes including; 3+ years of experience leading Journey Mapping events and 3+ years of experience performing business analysis, program management, and overseeing data analysis projects through to completion
• Demonstrated experience leading large scale programs, projects, and changes at the enterprise level
• Demonstrated experience, designing and deploying surveys, conducting customer interviews, and building touchpoint maps with various software applications (examples; Qualtrics, SatMetrix, Tableau, Salesforce.com, Eloqua) in B2B and/or B2C organizations.
• Outstanding analytical skills, strong business acumen with demonstrated experience synthesizing analytical findings and market trends to draw conclusions to drive and influence business decisions by senior executives
• Proven experience with creating a variety of impactful and intuitive data visualizations of simple and complex data inclusive of trending and segmentation
• Strong communication, consultative and presentation skills to drive alignment and execution
• Independently identifies and solves unusual problems using a combination of appropriate statistics, machine learning, and computational methods
• Implements and is responsible for maintaining repeatable processes and analysis to deliver meaningful and actionable results as it relates to customer behavior, feedback, metrics and segmentation.
• Creates and presents technical reports, presentations, and dashboards describing results with visualization in a manner that simplifies complex analytics for the target audience and designed to inform and influence business decisions at various levels including senior leader decisions. This role may also present as a thought leader externally to increase visibility of the organization in the community.
• Proactively identify trends, improvement opportunities and risk assessments from listening path analysis, support leads and teams and other stakeholders by combining data from the customer data warehouse, operational systems, and channel specific reporting systems to drive and deliver actionable insights approved by senior leaders across the organization.
• Independently champions the Voice of the Customer on cross-divisional programs and teams; leveraging strong interpersonal skills to navigate complex business unit interactions and processes with customer feedback, quantitative data, comprehensive insights and recommendations.
• Independently collaborates with key stakeholders across the organization and vendors to design, implement and utilize standard metrics and ongoing analytical support processes to leverage existing AI/ML capabilities
CAS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including a generous vacation plan, medical, dental, vision insurance plans, and employee savings and retirement plans. Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Data Warehouse, Technology