STR Holdings, Inc., (OTCMKTS: STRI), a pioneer in solar interlayer products, was founded in 1947 as a firm specializing in polymer R&D and application science.
STR is currently setting up a state-of-the-art solar interlayer production facility in Northwest OH and is seeking a Human Resources Manager for a staff of 50 employees. This new factory will produce solar products to exacting specifications for distribution within North America, and will operate on a 24/7 schedule.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to interface with senior management and outside service providers to fulfill the following duties:
- Leads and directs the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, leave, and enforcing company policies, including HSE.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs and benefit plans to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations; reviews internal policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, new technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law.