In search of an individual that enjoys coding! We want you to love what you do.
MRS Electronic, Inc. is focused on bringing its customers the latest innovations in custom technology for the automotive industry. Our team focuses on the research and development of new automotive technologies to develop top-end products containing the latest innovations, and market them to producers and owners of commercial fleet vehicles. Our talents and skills are not limited to the automotive industry as we are have branched out to bring our technology to improve appliances in the food industry.
General Job Description:
The Software Engineer is part of a cross-functional team that assists the Lead Software Engineer with the development of custom application software, mobile apps or cloud-based software solutions.
- Design and develop innovative application software solutions
- Innovate new ideas and turn them into meaningful concepts.
- Collaborate with colleagues, external partners, and customers.
- Contribute to the Innovation of the Company.
Critical Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree or related technical field of study.
Experience in one of these development areas is required:
- SPA framework such as Angular or React is a plus
- Application Development
Additionally, experience in SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio is preferred
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 system and processes.
- Ability to manage several assignments simultaneously.
- General PC skills plus entire MS Office suite.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interface effectively with customers and vendors.
- Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
Qualified individuals should submit their resume to email@example.com.