Established in 1970, SEA, Ltd. is a recognized worldwide leader in forensic analysis, product testing, and investigation.
We are currently seeking to fill a part-time IT Support Specialist Internship for our corporate Columbus office. This internship is a part-time opportunity, no more than 30 hours per week with currently ~90% remote working obligations. The core responsibilities for this internship will be help desk support for company employees via email, phone and Microsoft Teams. Secondary responsibilities may include configuring software and building/troubleshooting equipment on Microsoft Windows desktops and laptops.
*This is a part-time opportunity for 29.5 hours per week. Flexible on days/hours but must be consistent each week.
- Must be working towards a Computer or Engineering related degree
- Stable home Internet connection
- Experience troubleshooting computers
- Experience in building/repairing computers
- Experience using and installing software in a Windows 10 environment
- Ability to communicate issues effectively and confidently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.