K&M Tire is a privately held, family-owned tire distribution company that is focused on building relationships, continuous improvement, and providing professional development to all of our team members. We service multiple customer channels in more than 27 states from our 30 distribution centers and distribute 30+ industry-leading tire brands, including Bridgestone, Firestone, Goodyear, and many others. The U.S. replacement tire industry accounts for nearly $40B in annual revenue and K&M Tire is well-positioned for continued, responsible growth.
We are seeking a Senior Human Resources Generalist to join our team!
- Responsible for managing and resolving conflict in the work environment using the company values as a guide.
- Responsible for employee hiring, recruiting and interviewing using quality practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Responsible for improving and maintaining high levels of employee morale and motivation.
- Responsible for coaching of managers and supervisors to be successful leaders.
- Responsible for reviewing monthly customer service topics, newsletter, and any other communication needed to create consistency throughout the company and encourage improvements to meet or exceed our customers’ and employees’ needs and expectations.
- Responsible for policy and procedure development, recommendation and documentation.
- Must be available for employees regarding counseling, services and relations.
- Participates in investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Responsible for the company to be compliant with all payroll taxes and HR laws.
- 4-year business degree or equivalent experience in a human resources field
- 5 or more years of Human Resource experience
- Extensive knowledge of how to train, motivate and manage others.
- Ability to work in a multi-task, professional environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate and express ideas effectively both in written and oral communications.
- Possess a friendly and positive attitude.
- Project a professional image of yourself and the company.
- Knowledge and ability to use the following software: word, excel, power point, outlook, & Paylocity or similar HCM system
WHAT WE OFFER:
K&M Tire offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Based Raises
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Benefits
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
K&M Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO APPLY: Complete online application at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/346609