The Laborer performs basic installation of materials on a construction site.
- Perform setup and clean up tasks at job site, including removal of debris
- Navigate construction job site terrain
- Direct traffic within construction site when necessary to ensure safety of work crew
- Assist with the loading and delivery of materials
- May operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Provide labor support as necessary for carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of construction experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Willingness to work in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- OSHA 10 hour certified (G.O. Construction Services will assist with obtaining this certification if necessary)
G.O. Construction Services has an unwavering focus on safety, the environment and caring about everyone involved in our work.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
G.O. Construction Services is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
G.O. Construction Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.