ERP Business Analyst - Finance
• 3-5 years of work experience in business analysis or an IT related position
• Ability to gather complex business requirements, process flows, and use-case scenarios
• Equipped with strong SQL skills
• Bachelor’s degree in IT/IS/related discipline from an accredited institution
• A focus in the area of Finance is preferred
• Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud experience is a plus
• Ability to think logically, critically, and constructively about complex problems, clearly communicate findings of analysis, and recommend solutions that address expressed needs within the project
ABOUT THE JOB
In this role you will identify and document requirements, lead process design sessions and facilitate execution and implementation of solutions to address business requirements. This role will also serve a liaison between the business users and the technical/development teams in establishing and streamlining system/business processes as well as facilitate cross-functional team collaboration as required.
• Engage with teams and application users to review, analyze, and prepare complex and detailed documents for business requirements and technical/functional specifications of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify system configurations.
• Identify current- and future-state business processes independently
• Provide technical support for development and system configuration and automation requirements.
• Perform gap analysis on current and future state business processes. Provide recommendations for resolution.
• Foster strong communications between business users and application developers to understand key issues, identify perception gaps, and resolve questions.
• Lead business users to identify functional cases and establish test scenarios and results.
• Lead efforts with business users to test, validate and evaluate new applications and functions, and identify issues in functionality.
• All the Insurance coverage you’d expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program plus generous PTO
• Scholarship program for children of employees
• Annual merit and incentive programs
• Charitable gift matching
• Adoption Assistance
• Culture committed to work-life balance
• Programs in place to support professional development and career growth
• Stock purchase program and charitable gift matching
• Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
• Wear your jeans to work!
Fortune Brands Doors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Doors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Doors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Therma-Tru Corp is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.