WOCAP (West Ohio Community Action Partnership), a local non-profit agency may have that opportunity for you. We are a fast-growing organization looking for high skilled and hard-working people to join our team.
We offer the following competitive benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 403B with company match
- 8 paid holidays
- PTO within the first year of employment
- EAP Program
- Paid tuition
All Candidates must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and access to a privately own vehicle during scheduled work hours. Candidates must submit to a background and drug/alcohol screening. Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
WOCAP is seeking qualified candidates interested in working with the Classroom Teacher in developing and educating children to their fullest potential by utilizing the latest curriculum. Candidate must possess an Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education and/or a current CDA Certification.
- Schedule is 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday-Friday, no scheduled weekends
- Positions available with summer offs
- Casual dress
Pay: $10.65 per hour
- Candidate must possess a High School Diploma/GED and be willing to obtain CDA within 12 months of hire.
- Ability to check electronic mail, entering data into program specific software for required reports and internet skills are required.
- Certification in First-Aid, CPR, Child Abuse & Neglect and Communicable Disease must be maintained.
To Apply: Complete online application at https://wocap.org/join-our-team/ or submit resume via email to email@example.com.