WOCAP (WEST OHIO COMMUNITY ACTION PARTNERSHIP) a local non-profit agency is offering an exciting career opportunity for an individual to be responsible for managing all site activities.
Supervise, evaluate and monitor all site staff at centers, combination programs and Home Base Programs. Provide quality services in accordance with Head Start Performance Standards, Head Start ACT, licensing regulations, and WOCAP Policies & Procedures.
- Schedule is 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monday-Friday, no scheduled weekends
Pay: $17.50 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Supervisory experience and excellent organizational abilities
- Must have the ability to assist and relate to a diverse population
- Minimum of five years in Head Start preferred
We offer the following competitive benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 403B with company match
- 8 paid holidays
- PTO within the first year of employment
- EAP Program
- Paid tuition
All Candidates must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and access to a privately own vehicle during scheduled work hours. Candidates must submit to a background and drug/alcohol screening. Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
To Apply: Complete online application at https://wocap.org/join-our-team/ or submit resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.