Requisition Number: 77643
The Contracts Specialist provides support for various Services contracts, which may include master agreements (client and partner), SOWs, change requests, etc. Support includes determination of correct templates, including correct language/answers to questions, proofing/editing content, obtaining/verifying necessary approvals (and possibly signatures), and creating and drafting final documents. This isn't a role for contract negotiators, but writers. It does not report into legal, but into operations. So if you have a passion for writing agreements, this could be the role for you!
This role can be located in any Insight office in the United States, or possibly remote depending on background
What you’ll do at Insight
* Create document, ensuring appropriate template is used (ex: SOW vs. Standalone) and all required master agreements are in place.
* Proof and edit all content, ensuring language is clear and concise, and meets Insight requirements.
* Apply writing skills to communicate complex concepts in clear, concise language.
* Obtain necessary internal approvals.
* Ensure terms of sub SOW flow to client SOW, if applicable.
* Work independently and with little supervision, managing work assignments in workflow tool and addressing any concerns/requests by the deadlines.
* Apply critical thinking to input, determining best approach for each document.
* Work closely with Sales, Services and appropriate business units to ensure document accurately reflects the Services to be performed.
What you’ll need to join Insight
* A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
* At least 2-3 years of experience in contract management and/or technical marketing/writing, and/or equivalent combination of training and experience.
* Prior SOW development, contract administration and/or technical marketing/writing experience preferred.
* Proficient computer skills (experience in major document publishing, preferably MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate with clients, peers and management.
* Responsive, client-focused attitude; self-motivated with excellent organization and planning skills.
* Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
* Ability and willingness to work as a team player.
* Ability to apply critical thinking, to produce a customized document for a particular client (cannot simply follow predefined processes); has ability to choose best way to respond, based on requirements and sales/services input.
* Ability to multi-task, managing multiple contract implementations simultaneously and ensuring timely turnaround.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
$9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || OPS || None || US - Addison, IL; US - Austin, TX; US - Columbus, OH; US - Dallas, TX; US - Eden Prairie, MN; US - Plano, TX; US - Tempe, AZ ||
Insight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law