Monday - Friday 7 AM - 8 PM
Prepares all ingredients necessary for food production as well as short order rill cooking, while providing exceptional customer service for all patients and guests to the Cafe and Conference Center. Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in a clean and orderly condition.
- Cut, slice, chop, dice, assemble sandwiches, preparing sides and desserts for patient meals, etc for all entree specials, soups, special function foods, and items for the cook and deli stations.
- Answering telephones, taking orders at the counter.
- Consistently prepares and/or serve quality food items following the HACCP guidelines.
- Effectively checks refrigerated units, disposes of outdated food items, completes log sheets to aid in maintaining quality throughout the department.
- Monitors food being prepared, work cooperatively with cooks and other food prep employees to serve all patients and guests.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Cook, kitchen or dishwashing experience a plus
- Must be punctual, friendly, detail-oriented and safety conscious