Job Field Widget
Project Manager: Security Privacy and Risk Consulting
If you enjoy working with clients and colleagues to improve business effectiveness, create sustainable efficiencies, add value by matching Firm capabilities with client needs, and build a world class consulting organization, then we invite you to help drive our winning Risk Advisory Services strategy.
The Risk Advisory Services Practice assists clients in managing operational, financial and technology risk as well as designing and implementing process improvements that can lead to increased value, revenue, or cost containment. Along with other Business Consulting Practices, Risk Advisory Services helps clients across various industries address the increasingly complex strategic, operational, compliance, and governance challenges faced by those responsible for managing or overseeing dynamic businesses.
We are seeking individuals with a project management skillset that will provide overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of client projects within Risk Advisory. This resource will also ensure that the most efficient resources are used and the different interested involved are satisfied. The Manager - Project Management will work in project teams pulling from our matrix based organization, to include managers, partners, schedulers, consultants and analysts. They will also be expected to spend time learning about risk advisory industry, our services and implementation methodologies that will contribute to managing client engagements effectively.
Responsibilities will be based on the service offering within Risk Advisory but will typically include:
* Develop & organize projects across multiple solutions sets to assist in client's compliance initiatives
* Manage all aspects of a medium to complex PCI project; people, budget, schedule, tasks, deliverables, etc.
* Provide organizational leadership
* Focus on small to medium complex projects
* Setup project tasks, resources and budgets
* Deliver projects on time
* Deliver projects within budget
* Manage and resolve project and personnel issues
* Perform project resource allocation
* Develop project charters
* Publish weekly project status reports
* Setup and maintain client portal
* Keep all project information accurate in the Project Management System
* Manage documentation collection and retention in accordance with firm compliance policy
* Engage with client sponsor throughout project providing progress updates and recommendations to the MC to drive potential follow-on work prior to closing meeting
* Review project summary and performance reports weekly. Identify and fix issues.
* 4+ years of previous project management, PMO and/or consulting leadership experience
* Bachelor's degree in business management or related field
* Demonstrated success using enterprise project management software, project planning tools like Microsoft Project, Excel and other Microsoft office products
* Ability to travel as needed
* Must possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality, as well as the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices
* Strong verbal and written abilities
* Strong multitasking and project management skills
Preferred qualifications that may vary by candidate:
* Project Management certification(s)
* Demonstrated experience with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
* Demonstrated success leading project teams internally and externally
* Demonstrated success running small to medium complex projects
* Demonstrated success executing a PMO strategy
* Demonstrated success in project planning and delivering success projects on time and within budget
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
Text/HTML Job ID:
Job Field Widget req16004
Text/HTML Line of Business:
Job Field Widget Consulting Services
Job Field Widget RC SPRC GC PM and Writers
Text/HTML Job Type:
Job Field Widget FullTime
Text/HTML Req #:
Job Field Widget req16004
Job Field Widget Cleveland, OH US
Job Field Widget Great Lakes Region
Text/HTML Job Category:
Job Field Widget Business Consulting/Technology
Text/HTML Employment Type:
Job Field Widget Experienced
Text/HTML Degree Required:
Job Field Widget Bachelor
Job Field Widget No
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.