Rudolph Foods Company, the World’s Largest Manufacturer of Pork Rinds, is looking for qualified individuals to join their team!
Seeking personable and energetic individuals who are interested in working in a food manufacturing environment.
Will be required, but not limited to:
- Lift between 10 and 50 pounds on a continuous basis
- Follow all food safety and employee safety practices
- Consistent use of lock out tag out procedures and personal protective equipment
- Must have High School diploma/GED, be at least 18 years of age and legally eligible for employment in the United States
- Must demonstrate good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, food manufacturing environment with a new 2-2-3, 12-hour schedule 6:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m.
- Rudolph Foods Company is a family oriented and owned company, with over 60 years of commitment in producing the best tasting pork rinds.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Retirement plan
- Supplemental life and disability insurance available
- Medical/dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Shoe allowance
- Education assistance
- Employee Assistance Program and wellness program
- $16.90/hour starting wage ($0.50 shift premium for the 6:00 p.m.-6 a.m. shift)
To Apply: Submit resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov with “Rudolph Foods” as the subject line. Questions? Call 419-999-0360.