Wannemacher Enterprises is hiring both full and part-time Material Handlers. This position is responsible for accurate receiving, storing, processing, and shipping of product to meet company standards including safety, quality, security, and productivity. Must also safely and efficiently operate material handling equipment to move and stack product and to load and unload trailers.
Shifts: 2nd (3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.), 3rd (11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m.)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates material handling equipment to transport product to staging location, unload from, or load into trailer.
- Disposes of all cardboard, plastic and other shipping material keeping the work area free of debris.
- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work environment.
- Completes all appropriate ISO documentation accurately and legibly.
- Accurately performs and completes cycle counts as scheduled.
- Works accurately, paying close attention to detail.
- Demonstrates understanding of required standards of use with scanning equipment.
- Demonstrates understanding of and the ability of preparing a stackable pallet.
- Demonstrates understanding of and the ability to maintain the case per hour processing requirements.
- Assembles customer orders from stock ensuring that the exact number and type of product is selected and placed on pallets.
- Unloads inbound loads and put product in correct location. Records inventory and location data.
- Records amounts of material or items received or distributed by scanning the bar code or with written documentation and record all required data to turn in all paperwork.
- Assembles and mark items per customer requirements and move to the appropriate shipping location.
- Verifies the pallet labels before loading product.
- Ensures load is complete before releasing the truck, verify the dock is clear and all pallets have been loaded.
- Performs any other tasks as assigned.
- Must successfully pass a drug screening.
To Apply: Submit resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 400 E. Hanthorn Road, Lima, Ohio 45804