General Dynamics is hiring an Associate Engineer-Electrical Engineer position. This is an entry-level position requiring less than 1 year of experience. Applicants with the appropriate combination of education and experience are encouraged to apply.
- Department: Liaison Engineering-LATP - L2514 (Direct)
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience Required: Less than 1 year
- Engineering as a product representative for Abrams vehicle program
- Principle support role to assist manufacturing in Abrams production
- Manufacturing and design SME for rectifying and resolving Lima manufacturing issues
- Lima product representative interfacing with GDLS division program, PD&S division staff and customer program staff at all levels
- Perform root cause and corrective action activities for Lima Abrams production
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering desired, Associate Degree with related technical experience required
- US Citizenship required
- Must be able to obtain/ maintain DOD security clearance
- Must be able to work independently or with minimum oversight to address responsibilities
- Must have good time management skills
- Ability to effectively interact with customer representatives and PD&S and GDLS at various levels of their respective organizations
- Able to perform problem solving and root cause analysis
- Support Lima through Material Review Board (MRB) actions.
- Good written and oral presentation skills
- Proficient with computers and software including MS Office, Pro-Engineer, Creo, Team Center, etc.
- Must be able to work in a teaming environment with BU employees
- Must be able to meet vehicle safe entry requirements
To Apply: Complete online application at: