If you are a Director of Financial Planning & Analysislooking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Mansfield, Ohio location, you will be responsible for managing the consolidation, preparation, analysis, and reporting of Therm-O-Disc financial results and forecasts. Planning processes include the consolidation and review of the internal monthly and annual Operations planning forecasts and the preparation of Emersons planning process for POR, President Councils, Finance Review, Profit Review, and other ad hoc reporting. This position is also responsible for the oversight of forecasting and costing of the US manufacturing and warehousing satellite locations. Additional functions include facilitating all aspects of currency reporting/hedging and managing the Business Unit spending and budgets.
AS ADIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS, YOU WILL:
- Direct the monthly gathering of internal financial forecasts from all Therm-O-Disc global manufacturing site and warehousing locations. Facilitate monthly Operations reviews with all sites to analyze operating results and forecasts for adherence to operating plans.
- Implement and manage the preparation of Therm-O-Discs consolidated Presidents Operating Reports and other related monthly and quarterly forecast reports for internal management use and EMR Corporate
- Oversee the preparation of required exhibits for EMR Presidents Council, Financial Review, and Profitability Review Meetings including all associated analysis. Also, assist in the preparation of Board meetings and Planning Conference exhibits and analysis.
- Manage the preparation of annual operating plan including facilitation of site and departmental operating plan reviews.
- Analyze and recommend currency hedging actions functions.
- Supervise the preparation of domestic manufacturing and warehouse forecasting models and preparation of Oracle standard costing and inventory operations.
- Manage department personnel, maintaining proper staffing levels, and performs appropriate personnel appraisals and training.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make a better business decision. You aretaking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. You are maneuvering comfortable through complex policy, process, and people-related organization dynamics. You arestepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said. You planning and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.You identify and acknowledge the differences of the people you are working with to instill trust.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity