This role performs 24/7/365 support for Builds, Deployments, Infrastructure and Alerts related to the performance of Site Operations work. The resource shall be an active participant in performance, monitoring and providing exit artifacts of the ION Platform. The resource shall interface with other teams/groups to ensure that Site Ops is successful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
* Solve multiple problems by writing and documenting exceptional code solutions (20%)* Automating solutions to identified issues/bugs/anomalies (30%)* Performing deployments to update the ION Platform (10%)* Mentorship and mentoring junior team members (5%)* Defining and creating the mechanism to report metrics (15%)* Use telemetry to understand throughput, limitations and constraints (5%)* Use your experience with REST APIs, JSON, and exposure to container-based technologies (15%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
* Additional duties as assigned* Meets attendance and punctuality standards
* 5 to 8 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
* Master's / Postgraduate Degree with Computer Information Systems Field of Study preferred.* Bachelor's Degree with Computer Science field of study required.* Other Education / Certifications: Kubernetes experience highly desired
* Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.* May be located at the Clearwater corporate office or at the reseller location.* On-call availability required as necessary.* Professional, office environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.* Possesses strong data entry skills.* Ability to input 60 words per minute* Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.* Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.* Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.* Able to create and conduct formal presentations.* Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.* Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.* Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.* Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.* Able to work independently with minimum supervision.* Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information* Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.* Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.* Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
For this position, you will be expected to understand, communicate, and collaborate effectively with people across variousidentities and cultures.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Applications will be considered without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or other factors not related to specific position qualifications.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our employment website as a result of your disability. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Tech Data Human Resources at +1 (800) 237 8931*.
*Due to the volume of applications we receive, applicant inquiries to this phone number which are unrelated to a request for accommodation due to a disability will not receive a response.