This role helps in all aspects of preparing food for patients, employees, and visitors. Employees will be taught the required skills to be successful in this role.
1. Prepares and portions entrees, sandwiches, desserts, beverages, and salads for patients,
residents and cafeteria.
2. Cleans work area and performs daily cleaning as assigned.
3. Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients,residents, families, visitors, and
fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
4. Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team.
5. Follows assigned work procedures and priorities, reporting problems to a supervisor.
6. Follows procedures and standards of safety and personal hygiene required by department,
following infection control, ODH, HFAP, Antibiotic Stewardship and Infection Control.
7. Assist with unpacking, handling and storing of food and/or supply deliveries.