COMPANY: FedEx Services
JOB TITLE: Technical Principal
JOB REQUISITION NUMBER: RC287280
CATEGORY: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
Uniontown, Ohio 44685
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921
Plano, Texas 75024
Irving, Texas 75063
Lakeland, Florida 33801
Orlando, Florida 32810
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Provide leadership at the enterprise level for technical design of significant projects. Serve as an expert resource to advise other teams and recommend solutions to technical design problems. Lead and/or assist In resolution of complex production problems. Mentor development of those in less senior positions.
JOB SUMMARY: Provide leadership at the enterprise level for technical design of significant projects. Serve as an expert resource to advise other teams and recommend solutions to technical design problems. Lead and/or assist In resolution of complex production problems. Mentor development of those in less senior positions.
* Architect, design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions leveraging Microservices to support the organization s business strategy and goals.
* Communicate with business analysts to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
* Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture.
* Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets FedEx Enterprise Foundational Services standards.
* Provide architectural oversight to new projects.
* Create proof of concept technology services to prove our solutions.
* Perform engineering aspects to perform application/operating system tuning and deep monitoring.
* Support test automation that includes CI/CD pipeline.
DOMICILE: This position can be domiciled in Collierville, Tennessee (suburb of Memphis, Tennessee) Colorado Springs, Colorado Irving, Texas Lakeland, Florida Orlando, Florida Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Plano, Texas Uniontown, Ohio.
REMOTE WORK: The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business need.
RELOCATION: Relocation assistance may be available based on business need.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's Degree, in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Requires five (5) years equivalent work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
APPLICATION CRITERIA: TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE UPLOAD A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT RESUME TO INCLUDE BEGINNING AND ENDING DATES FOR EACH EMPLOYER/POSITION AND ANSWER JOB SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS (5:00 PM CST) ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2020.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click Apply and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.
Employer's Job# POSTING-3-276328-en-us-2
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.!