OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is currently sourcing Digital Marketing Coordinator candidates for B2B media company with 50+ technical websites, print publications, video webinars, podcasts, and live events.
The digital marketing coordinator must have a proven track record in executing digital marketing campaigns, and applied experience in social media management, search engine optimization and paid search campaigns. He/she will also have an insatiable curiosity and enthusiasm for digital marketing and can share that excitement and curiosity with clients and colleagues. Candidate must have advanced knowledge and understanding of the ever-evolving digital landscape, tools, tactics and best practices.Qualifications:
- Minimum three (3) plus years’ experience in a digital marketing role. (B2B environment or agency environment strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated experience building and executing social media campaigns across major social networks
- Prior experience and working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Experience in creation of Google Ad campaigns preferred
- Bachelors degree in in Marketing, Business, Digital Marketing/Media, Communications
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255