****Please READ CAREFULLY before applying****
ONLY READY TO WORK CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY
Abednego Security Solutions mission is to provide professional, effective and efficient protection services to our clients and excellent customer service to both our employees and clients.
Abednego Security Solutions is a new and innovative company in the state of Ohio that has an immediate job opening for an Account Contract/Sales Manager in the state of Ohio!
The Account Contract/Sales Manager manages the day to day activity of the assigned territory while providing excellent management to staff and customer service to clients.
This position requires a clean driving record, great flexibility in schedule with availability including nights, weekends and holidays and will have responsibility for the greater state of Ohio.
• Must be able to take a proactive role with clients and negotiate contracts
• Develop and lead staff of security guards/officers
• Understand and be able to apply post orders for client sites assigned
• Familiarity with all variations of security guard/officer positions
• Completion of tasks as needed such as compliance, overtime control
• Ability to work both independently and in a group setting
***MUST HAVE MULTI-SITE EXPERIENCE***
Requirements include the following:
• Must have a minimum of 3 + years in secured contract/sales security management experience
• At least 3 years in a similar capacity as a contract or operation/district manager
• Previous experience MUST include management of multiple client accounts
• Previous experience MUST include the security industry
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Be available on a 24/7 basis based on needs of the company
• High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor or Master degree strongly preferred
• Weekly travel within the Ohio area to visit sites will be required
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Must be able to pass drug screening and background check
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Men, Women and Veterans
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
Abednego Security Solutions is headquartered in Fairborn, Ohio. We specialize in the quality and professionalism in the field of security. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the Abednego Security Solutions team, experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our company and our clients.
Travel: 50% of the time
Job Type: Part-time to Full-Time
Paid per hour to move to a salary position upon filling a full-time position with the company