- 15-30 Hours/Week
- $13.00-$16.00/Hour based upon experience
- Work remotely (Preferably in office 1 day/week for communication)
- Maintain consistent performance of assigned tasks
- Software and tech needed to perform job will be provided including: Adobe Creative Cloud, Macbook Pro, Canva subscription, etc.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to create quality graphic design content
- Know how to effectively use social media platforms
- Understanding of graphic design software such as Adobe, Canva, etc..
- Understanding of backend website platforms
- Basic understanding of how to market events, properties, and agents
- Meet new people and develop new relationships
- Effectively communicate with different personality types
- Flexibility with agents’ schedules
- Design property flyers, brochures, postcards, social media posts, and offering memorandums
- Manage social media profiles: keeping info current, updating pictures, banners, etc.
- Create posts on Hartsock Realty social media pages: FB, Twitter, IG, LinkedIn
- Create Hartsock Realty IG account
- Correspond with agents on getting their listings posted on brokerage SM accounts
- Working with agents to provide custom content based on their needs: postcards, social media posts for agents’ pages
- Design and keep templates up-to-date
- Think of new and innovative ways to enhance Social Media presence
- Maintain account usernames and passwords on file that are being used
- Managing Hartsock brokerage and rental websites
- Updating info and content on websites
- Communicating and troubleshooting website issues with Webmasters
- Assist agents with learning website related tasks and uses
- Business liaison- building relationships with local businesses and companies
- Finding ways to partner with local businesses
- Promoting Hartsock Realty as a positive presence in the community
- Networking with individuals, business-owners, and organizations in the Lima region
To Apply: Submit resume to Alexandra.Brooks@jfs.ohio.gov.