Requisition R048657 Market Lima, OH Department Audiology Clinic - St. Rita's Shift Days Schedule Part-time
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING A CAREER AT MERCY HEALTH
Responsible for performing audiological examinations and assessments for patients, and administering hearing devices.
- Performs comprehensive audiological evaluation (hearing assessment) of ages and populations.
- Administers adult hearing aid fittings and counseling on maintenance and upkeep of hearing aids
- Performs electro/videonstagmography (balance assessment)
- Maintains supply ordering of diagnostic equipment and essentials
- Audiologic rehabilitation
- Creates custom hearing protection molding for standard ear plugs and musicians in-ear monitors
- Cerumen management and removal
- Tinnitus management
- Troubleshoot and in house repair of amplification
- Licensed Audiologist in Ohio
- Ability to learn and be proficient with EMR
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Audiology Clinic – Mercy Health-St. Rita's Medical Center
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
To Apply: Submit resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov and also apply online using the below link: