WTLW TV/WOSN, the leader in broadcasting high school sports throughout West Ohio, is seeking a full-time sales representative. This person will report directly to the sales manager. Compensation includes base salary commensurate with experience, and commission. Individual must be competitive and thrive in a performance-based environment, and should expect to make significant revenue contributions toward department goals. This position requires time in the office and outside the office on sales calls.
- Must hold an appreciation for the Mission and Vision of WTLW/WOSN.
- Should enjoy high school sports and understand the value to local communities.
- Must have a keen instinct at developing external relationships.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be a self-starter with an outgoing and driven personality.
- Must be well-organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting coworkers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to MS Word and Excel.
- Must be a team player with the ability to positively interact with others.
- Make calls on clients as needed in the sales process, which includes selling sponsorships and advertising packages for WTLW/WOSN programming.
- Create proposals and prepare, edit, proofread, and finalize sales presentations.
- Write commercials scripts.
To Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com or mail it to WTLW TV, 1844 Baty Road, Lima, Ohio 45807.