Requisition Number: 89646
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1UAM - DRG Utility Asset Management
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations: None
Position: Utility Data Analyst
Asset Management is a division of Davey Resource Group Inc. (DRG) which has been employee-owned since 1979. Asset Management specializes in managing the assets of utility companies throughout the U.S. by providing solutions, focused around the electrical and telecommunication industries. We believe in smart growth that continues to provide career advancement opportunities. We utilize cutting-edge technology to deliver proven solutions for utility companies with design, construction, and field inspection services. Asset Management is currently seeking motivated self-starters that can thrive in a fast-paced environment to learn and develop new skills to contribute to our group.
* Collaborate with others (project managers, other engineers, clients, technicians, and administration) to learn how to devise the best infrastructure solutions.
* Execute and plan daily goals while meeting quality, time, and budget constraints.
* Apply engineering design standards to aerial and underground pole/line cable including Joint -Use Design, Make Ready, Pole Replacement, Primary Service,
* Analyze field photography and translate field measurements across softwares
* Accurately identify and record telecommunications equipment and structures
* Digitally perform audits of existing telecommunication distribution activities
* Select and interpret data, on a map based platform
* Preferred AS in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline.
? Highschool diploma or equivalent, required
* Must possess high levels of computer understanding - especially MS Word, Excel, MS Project, and/or Google Chrome.
* Knowledge of drafting or modeling softwares is beneficial. Some of these include: AutoCAD/ARCGIS, Spida Calc, O-Calc, or Katapult
* Strong oral and written communication skills. Comfortable speaking with multiple levels
* of management
* Ability to learn and operate customer based proprietary software and other computer
* Expedite and facilitate project based work orders in a timely fashion.
* Understanding of telecommunication systems is a plus
* Ability to read and comprehend engineering schematics and plans.
Candidates must be comfortable working full time with a minimum of 40 - 45 hours per week. Compensation based on experience. DRG offers excellent benefits including: health, dental, vision and life insurance after 30 days of employment. Phone reimbursement available. Vacation Pay, Company stock and 401-K eligibility after 1 year. Continual training and development offered. Pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle records screen, criminal background screen, and Social Security # verification required. Davey Resource Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply. DRG is Employee Owned. We encourage you to take ownership of your future.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit