Real Estate Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily receipt of repair calls via email from client for dispatch to Landlords.
• Communication and Notification to Landlords for repairs to facility.
• Follow Up with Landlords on acceptance of work and eta for completion.
• Preparation and delivery of Landlord Enforcement Letters.
• Escalation to Contracting Officer, Field Maintenance Office, R & A Expense Team, and property manager when applicable.
• Loading of Landlord/Property Management information into CMMS.
• Prioritize work to achieve client contractual performance standards.
• Provide activity tracking and reporting as required by established protocols.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma required.
• One to two years of property management experience required or equivalent experience
• At least 2 years' experience in a Customer Service position required or equivalent experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette.
• Professional friendly demeanor.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
• Negotiations skills a plus
• Ability to maintain a courteous, professional telephone and written demeanor. Convey confidence in providing and receiving pertinent information.
• Ability to work under pressure and constantly make correct decisions with limited input.
• Competence in MS Windows Applications, especially MS Excel.
• Typing 40 WPM with a 95% or better accuracy.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.