Information about #24614 RSB Process Technician I-3rd shift
Work Location: GOJO Wooster Campus-Wooster, OH
Operates injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment and troubleshoots basic processing Issues. Completes mold hanging procedures using overhead crane to move molds and equipment. Ensures cleanliness of injection molds.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Executes injection molding set-ups that comply with RS&B quality standards
* Operates hot runner system & controllers
* Sets molding safety parameters on IMM's
* Follows quality and production processes and procedures
* Operates the chiller and/or thermolator systems
* Maintains a working knowledge of the facility's mechanical systems
* Produces conforming parts and troubleshoots to solve part or mold issues
* Supports production team to ensure highest quality parts
* Completes basic maintenance of injection molding machines
* Ensures cleanliness of manufacturing floor and machinery
* Participates in Lean Manufacturing
* Ensures safe operation and compliance with safety procedures
Working Relationships (other departments)
* Production Maintenance
* Material Handlers
Education and Experience
High School graduate or equivalent (GED) required
* Injection Molding Training preferred (RJG Level I preferred)
* Control Systems (PLC) experience preferred
* Plastics and molding experience preferred
* Knowledge of SPC and QC Data collection preferred
* Environment, Health & Safety experience preferred
* ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System preferred
Manufacturing - Work Context Other
To apply for this position, please complete the online application process. You will have an opportunity to include your resume and a cover letter. RS&B, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States.
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to RS&B, LLC without written authorization from RS&B, LLC Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their online referral even if RS&B, LLC hires the candidate. RS&B, LLC does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes for positions that are not listed in the Careers section.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States.