Are you looking to kickstart your career? Maybe you’re rejoining the workforce or seeking a career change? Stericycle is hiring now! We, as an essential business, are on the front lines as supporting the healthcare industry during the COVID-19 pandemic. This means that, in addition to our generous benefits, our team members enjoy better job stability and opportunities for advancement. ?We’ve also updated our policies and training to ensure that all of our team members can safely serve our customers. We protect what matters.
Under management direction, travels between customer healthcare facilities providing on-site proactive collection and exchange of waste containers for various Stericycle programs, including but not limited to: Sharps Management Service, Pharmaceutical Waste, Hazardous Waste, and Document Management. This service is provided at regularly scheduled intervals for assigned facilities.
Key Job Activities:
1) Travels between customer healthcare facilities to proactively monitor, collect, and exchange waste containers for various Stericycle programs and services, including but not limited to: Sharps Management Service, Pharmaceutical Waste and Document Shredding.
2) Interacts professionally with onsite customer staff to ensure service expectations are met or exceeded.
3) Maintains a rigid collection and service schedule.
4) Communicates duty status on a defined scheduled.
5) Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Required Education: in High School or Equivalent
Certifications and/or Licenses:
Medical Examiners Certification
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
It is the policy of Stericycle, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, to hire the best qualified people available without regard to race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, religion, status with regard to public assistance, order of protection status, disability, or veteran status.