Information about #24571 Marketing Services Managing Director
Work Location: GOJO Plaza, Akron, OH
Full accountability for the Marketing Services internal agency, including development of short- and long-term vision, strategy, process, structure, and culture to support GOJO Enterprise and business team strategies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Provides leadership and strategic direction to specialized functions within the Marketing Services Group:
o Client Services: Provides strategic direction, resource planning, project management and prioritization to ensure team has clarity and appropriate focus on customer service
o Content Strategy: Partners with business teams and marketers to understand business and marketing objectives and help translate into marketing content. Ensures consistent yet appropriate flow of content for all GOJO markets.
o Graphic Design: Sets high standards for graphic design quality and ensures consistent execution through digital properties, product packaging, collateral material and advertising.
o Copywriting: Sets standard for consistent tone that is in alignment with brand style; ensures execution per standard.
o Production: Oversees the quality and timeliness of the production of all assets developed by the agency
o Collateral Management: Develops strategies to cost effectively provide sales materials while continually moving toward digital options.
* Develops and nurtures the agency culture to be: Creative, Agile, Results Oriented, Learning, and Collaborative.
* Develops agency competency and capability by developing talent and fostering an effective team environment
* Ensures solid foundations are in place prior to marketing communications development, including clear objectives, strategic messaging and creative briefs.
* Works closely with business teams and marketing team members to develop strategic integrated marketing communications programs and program assets for key initiatives; reaches target audiences at all potential touch points with persuasive messaging that moves audiences toward well-defined goals.
* Develops and manages annual strategic initiative plans and budgets in alignment with Enterprise priorities.
* Develops and maintains relationships with a network of specialized external service providers for needs that are outside of Marketing Services capabilities or capacity.
* Innovates new ways of working to scout and implement new and evolving technologies that step-change digital experience; implement at GOJO to ensure cutting edge strategic advantage.
* Works with Marketing Planning and Operations team to incorporate data into content development (focus on customer engagement, SEO, etc)
* Develops and maintains corporate and product brand identity standards and ensures all marketing communications executions are in adherence to standards.
Education and Experience
BA, BBA or BS degree with focus on Marketing, Marketing Communications or Integrated Marketing and Communications. MBA preferred. Minimum Ten (10) years experience in managing a marketing agency (internal or external).
Being Resilient - Leads Other Leaders
Collaborates - Leads Other Leaders
Cultivates Innovation - Leads Other Leaders
Customer Focus - Leads Other Leaders
Drives Results - Leads Other Leaders
Drives Vision and Purpose - Leads Other Leaders
Strategic Mindset - Leads Other Leaders
* Supervises Marketing Services Team - Account Management, Design, Content Strategy, Production and Asset Management
* Manages Outside Vendors - Freelancers, Digital Marketing, Illustrators, Videographers, Photographers, Printers, Merchandise Specialists, Tradeshow Designers, Event Coordinators
* Leads and participates in project teams
Office Worker - Physical Requirements
Overnight Travel - sporadic - required.
Travel between campus locations in Northeast Ohio as needed
To apply for this position, please complete the online application process. You will have an opportunity to include your resume and a cover letter.
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their online referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes for positions that are not listed in the Careers section.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States.