Abednego Security Solutions is a new security guard protection services company in the state of Ohio that has an immediate job opening for an unarmed security guard/officer in the state of Ohio! Dayton and Columbus
****We currently have positions for UNARMED SECURITY OFFICERS****
#LET’S GO TO WORK!
Abednego Security Solutions has an immediate job opening for Unarmed Security Officers with in the Ohio area
We are seeking reliable Security Officers with experience in the security sector. As a security officer you will be required to follow established protocols and report any suspicious activity and maintain a safe and secure environment.
Days: Must be able to work Mon thru Sunday including Holidays
Essential Duties May Include:
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Controls traffic by directing drivers.
• Creating incident reports, and notifying appropriate personnel in the event of an emergency
• Customer Service
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance
equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• High School Diploma required, Associate Degree or Higher preferred
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law
• Must have your own reliable transportation
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Must be able to pass background check
• Must be able to pass drug screening
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications (Excel and Word)
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
• Driver's License (Required)
• State of Ohio Guard Card (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
• Customer Service: 3 + Years (Preferred)
• Security: 3 + Years (Preferred)
• High School Diploma or GED (Required)
• Associate Degree (Preferred)
**Conditional offer of employment contingent upon satisfactory background check and drug test.**
We offer all of our employees the following benefits:
· Flexible scheduling
· Professional work environment