TRIGO Global Quality Solutions has several immediate openings for Quality Inspectors in Upper Sandusky, OH.
Overall Purpose of the Quality Inspector
Ensure Quality services and support for all missions assigned to their site
Site Supervisor/Site Leaders
(To include but not limited to the following)
Client Relationship & Business Development
- Act as an impartial third party between the production source and the customer facility to ensure the product meets set criteria
- Examine manufactured products, primarily automotive parts to ensure the parts meet all standards of presentation and quality
- Study product specifications and work instructions
- Perform visual, mechanical and functional verification of parts to ensure compliance to set specification and quality standards
- Make independent judgments for subjective calls
- Collect and record accurate data regarding defects
- Tag and isolate defective material
- Provide description or justification for defective material
- Complies with relevant local Health and Safety legislation
- Must comply with local and company Health & Safety legislation, laws, and policies
Organization & Management
- Communicate sort/inspection results to managers, supervisors and production source
- Utilize company portal for time recording and policy acknowledgements
- Any other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills, abilities
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to Coordinate, prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrated flexibility within a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Ability to take initiative and recognize needs
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
- Ability lift /move 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation
Values & attitudes
Caring for people
Resilient to pressure
Reliable & trustworthy
- 1+ year in Quality related position (recommended)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (recommended)
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.