OhioMeansJobs Lake County is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
Senior Web Developer
Position ID Number: 38131648
Full-Time, Direct Hire, Monday-Friday
This is a growth opportunity as the Development team continues to expand. The company offers an excellent salary and strong benefits.
Sr. Web Developer Job Responsibilities :
- Working within the following tech stack: Primary back-end: C# 7, .NET Framework 4.6; Recent and new backend: .NET Core 2.2, moving to 3.1; Early front-end: ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC 5; Recent and any new front-end:
- Angular 8 (soon 9), TypeScript 3.4; Infrastructure: All AWS, build/deploy pipeline via TeamCity, automated testing; Miscellaneous: Git, GitHub, GitLab, GitKraken, VS Code, VS 2017 (soon to be latest), Grafana/Dashboards, NHibernate, Dapper, MSSQL
- The developer is a team player, eager to learn, passionate about programming, and interested in technology in general.
- They are proactive in suggesting new features, and consistently improve existing features by working closely with their peers and other Renovo team members.
- Continual communication and improvement of our processes and product while building robust and maintainable features is expected.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and break-down complex problems
- Turn user feedback into actionable tasks. Balance effort of researching solutions versus knowing when to ask for help
- Researching solutions versus knowing when to ask for help
- Choose appropriate tasks to work on relative to our current workload. Understand and implement best-practices balanced with our team standards
- Clearly communicate ideas, thoughts and suggestions to manager and peers
- Participate, review and offer constructive criticism to peers’ code
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Relational databases and SQL
- Understanding testing principles and writing automated tests is a plus
- Writing and interpreting HTML and CSS is a plus
- Comfort with version control systems, like Git is a plus
- Works with minimal supervision required, guidance provided as necessary
- Provides architectural and best-practice guidance on sustainable and maintainable solutions
This opportunity provides:
- Excellent hardware with a multiple monitor set-up
- Stocked kitchen
- Motorized standing desk
- Modern tools and technologies
- We will purchase any work-related books/resources you want
- Significant autonomy in developing solutions