OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga, OMJCC is recruiting for Recruiters for a Workforce Agency in downtown Cleveland.
- A bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred. An associate’s degree with two years’ experience in the field will be considered.
- The successful candidate will be detailed oriented, have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, have excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette, and have excellent computer skills with extensive experience using databases and internet research skills.
- Three years of recruiting experience, high volume staffing experience, or job matching with a workforce development environment preferred.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools; Outlook, Word and Excel primarily
- Ability and interest to build proficiency in using software programs unique to our services; Ohio Workforce Case Management System, OhioMeansJobs.com, PC Recruiter, Callfire and Constant Contact
- Possess a minimum typing speed of 35 WPM
- Knowledge of current occupational and economic trends relating to employment in the Greater Cleveland area, a working knowledge of the geographic area/region
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s license and have transportation available for business use.
- Fill open job orders as developed by Business Service Team with qualified OMJ|CC job seekers.
- Meet individual and team goals as established by the Business Services Director.
- Work in tandem with a Business Service Consultant to match qualified candidates to open positions developed by the BSC to match job seekers to multiple openings.
- Work closely with Talent Developers, Community Development Specialists, and Training Specialists to find qualified candidates.
- Provide advice and instruction for resume development and guide job seekers through application and interview processes.
- Screen potential candidates for appropriateness of referral and assess job seeker qualifications and work history; Assessment of customers current experience, skill, education to determine marketability.
- Eligibility determination for Adult and Dislocated Worker services (and other programs and grants when available or by directive) supported with document collection, application review and initial assessment.
- Work on large scale recruiting initiatives for a single employer where you will be responsible for finding candidates for recruiting events and scheduling candidates for interview times.
- Learn multiple industries and skill sets that employers seek.
- Service regional employers in solving their human capital needs & understand the skills and qualifications they seek.
- Build excellent relationships throughout the One-Stop and provide feedback to Job Seeker Services team on their caseloads.
- Complete follow-up calls to job seekers.
- Assist with job development targeting with BSC team members.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of internal work instructions and process descriptions.
- Meet tight timelines and deadlines and possess excellent time management skills.
- Build working relationships with partner agencies to source job seekers.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
- Keep an up-to-date knowledge of WIOA rules, regulations and policy changes.
- Reports to Business Services Director.
- Maintain professional dress.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management and Executive Director of Agency.
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255