Receive and pay out money. Keep records of money and negotiable instruments involved in the Credit Union’s various transactions.
Apply online at https://www.softitecfcu.com/careers.html
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receive checks and cash for deposits, verifying amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Enter members’ transactions into computers to record transactions into computers and issue computer generated receipts.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transcriptions using computers, calculators or adding machines.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
- Receive and count daily inventories of cash.
- Prepare and verify cashier’s checks. Sort and file deposit slips and checks.
- Carry out special services for members, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Process transactions such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, and mail deposits.
- Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denominations.
- Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning member’s accounts.
- Identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Process ACH, Drafts, and positive balance files if necessary.
- Interviews, takes applications for loans. Also, process loans.
- Receives and directs incoming calls.
- Opens and closes all types of accounts including accounts for loans.
- Prepares loan file, including obtaining all necessary information, running credit reports, and calculating debt/income ratio, for granting loans.
- Dispense cash and balance vault if necessary.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Cross sell credit union products to members.
- Must have reliable means of transportation.
or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
State referred by OhioMeansjobs