To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Salesforce Industries is looking to develop successful long-term relationships with all our customers - and the best way to do this is to build from strong foundations. Right from the start, we need to understand and appropriately position the Industry Clouds' place in the customer's application ecosystem - and the Technical Architect has the prime responsibility for making this happen.
Our Technical Architects will become deep product experts with Industry Cloud applications, and work closely with our Sales and Product teams to ensure customer success.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision, and establish a program direction.
You'll advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources providing guidance on application and integration development best practices as well as technical product assistance.
You'll engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
This role will require travel to customer locations.
- You'll have 5+ years experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques
- You'll have a proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience of at least one of our target industries - telecommunications, media, insurance, health, utilities or public sector
- You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a technical presentation
- You'll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
- Cloud Architecture
- Data modeling
- Salesforce (Force.com, Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Wave)
- Data Warehouse and Analytics
- Integration technologies
- Performance and scalability architecture
Desirable Certifications / Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Technical Architect
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.