We're hiring! Tecta America Corp, one of the largest and most respected commercial roofing contractors in the United States is looking for motivated and dedicated individuals to join our growing team. We have the strength of a National corporation and the culture of a family business. Great benefits and compensation!!
We are currently recruiting for experienced and entry level roofing professionals. The ideal candidate should be dependable and have a strong work ethic.
Primary Position Responsibilities include:
Removal and installation of all types of commercial roofing systems including EPDM, TPO & PVC
Roof maintenance and repairs
Commercial roofing or construction experience is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidates.
3+ years commercial experience in flat or steep slope roof systems
* Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. regularly, repeated bending, climbing, kneeling
* Must be able to climb a ladder 40'
* No fear of heights
* Valid driver's license
* Must work well in a team environment
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
* Preferred candidates will have three (3) years of commercial roofing experience; familiar with multiple roofing systems and rooftop equipment.
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.