Consultant - US
Infosys is seeking a Network Administrator for our onsite location in Columbus, OH. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Data Engineers and Subject Matter Experts. Essential Job Duties Consultant having experience with Network Administration. The consultant needs to maintain best practices and collaborates with the architecture and application teams to set the technical vision that is best suited for our client.
* Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Columbus, OH or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
* At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology
* At least 3 years of experience in a high-end network engineering capacity.
* Expert level knowledge in LAN/WAN technologies.
* Expert knowledge of TCP/IP and WAPs
* Advanced knowledge of Load-balancer technologies, configuration, and support.
* Advanced knowledge on F5 LTMs and GTMs is required
* Advanced Cisco switching and routing technologies. (IOS, NXOS, ACI etc)
* Cisco Meraki switching technologies.
* L1 and L2 networking experience along with Routing protocols BGP, OSPF.
* Proven experience administering and troubleshooting large distributed WLAN networks.
* Advanced technical, analytical, problem-solving, multitasking, and time management skills.
* Highly proficient troubleshooting skills.
* Strong attention to detail along with sharp analytical skills to identify complex problems at the network, systems, and application layers.
* Ability to work directly with remote personnel and teams.
* Provide active monitoring for network infrastructure.
* In-depth knowledge and proven experience with network diagnostic and troubleshooting tools.
* In-depth knowledge and proven experience with network management tools and techniques.
* Participate in an on-call rotation for support of systems outside of normal business hours.
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
* Experience with Extreme Networks WING OS preferred
* Planning and Co-ordination skills
* Good Communication and Analytical skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Experience working in a team environment.
* Ability to work independently.
* Resolve technical issues during the migration, perform root cause analysis and address complex and critical migration issues from an architecture perspective
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
* Must be able to work in a 24x7 production support environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at .
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province
Retail,CPG and logistics
Technology|Networking Monitoring|Cisco Network Management
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity