By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
As part of the world's largest humanitarian network, the American Red Cross places top priority on the health and safety of our employees, volunteers, blood donors and those who receive our aid and services. Our commitment to public health is unwavering-both during the COVID-19 pandemic and year-round.
Position is remote work from home environment; can be located anywhere in US.
Project based position through January 2022.
Collects and analyzes data on established and/or prospective customers or donors. Prepares and interprets data identifying market conditions and potentials for purpose of developing product/service strategies and/or donor cultivation strategies. Supports analysis and design of geographic data/geospatial requirements. Establishes research methodology and designs format for data gathering.
1. Designs, develops and implements analysis studies, for obtaining data to support the development and improvement of the organization's objectives. May manage external vendors supporting research projects.
2. Supports analysis and design of geographic data/geospatial requirementsusing mapping tools, internal and external data sets, and collaboration with stakeholders
3. Develops and analyzes reports for the purpose of interpreting market conditions and potentials for increasing the organization's public awareness, product and service base, and/or donor base.
4. Works with field units in the development and implementation of analysis studies based on identified needs and issues.
5. May write documentation related to research project describing items such as research methodology, results and recommendations. May be responsible for writing case proposals, manuals/guidelines or other type of customized reports.
* Education: 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Business, Analysis or related field
* Experience: Minimum 1 to 3 years required
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.