Primary Location: 3268 Progress Way, Wilmington, OH, US
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Evening Job
Requisition Number: 207700
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus after completion of 90 days with Dealertrack for offers of employment between 10/1 through 1/31.
The schedule for the position is 2:30PM-11:00PM. This position is with the Release Department.
If the job title “Document Agent” puts you in the mindset of a secret agent, fending off villains as you deliver a top-secret brief to HQ in your fancy sports car, well…this is SORTA like that, but not. Cox Automotive’s Document Agents are responsible for handling all incoming and outgoing documents to support the business operation goals and service levels. So, it’s like we took the jobs of processing agent, clerk, customer service, and sales support specialist and used some magic mixology (shaken, not stirred) to create a job even a secret agent would envy.
What You’ll Do
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will involve the following not-so-secret responsibilities:
* You’ll handle all incoming and outgoing documents accurately and efficiently.
* You’ll receive, sort, scan, batch, validate and release documents.
* You’ll enter data and operate mail equipment.
* You’ll provide world-class Cox customer service to internal and external
customers, exceeding their expectations.
* You’ll be a great teammate: balancing team and individual responsibilities,
respecting others' viewpoints and putting the success of your team above
* You’ll follow company rules and procedures, and make sure that your
tasks are completed on time, every time.
What’s In It For You?
* Since you’re literally delivering for us, we plan to deliver for you as well! It all
starts with competitive pay and generous incentives. Cox also provides
compensation perks such as a 401k + company matching, comprehensive
medical benefits, tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, adoption
assistance, paid time off to volunteer, childcare and eldercare resources, pet
insurance (cool, right?) and much more.
* Your gig supports a lot of people, and you’ll have people supporting you as
well. In fact, you’ll work in a culture that truly values your role and you
as a person. We get that recognition is important, and Cox works to uplift and
celebrate those who help make us successful every day.
* Boundless career opportunities. From the mailroom to the call center to
the board room, Cox provides lateral and upward movement across a diverse
network of up-and-coming, enterprise-spanning industries from smart home
automation and greener modes of transportation to sustainable farming
and clean energy. We’ll support you on your journey through the oodles of
opportunities at Cox.
* Become a part of a movement for good at a company making bold social
and environmental commitments. Diversity Inc. recently named Cox a Top 3
Company for Philanthropy (2019). This is a place you can feel good about
working, because you’ll be a part of growing the good in the communities
where we work and live.
Who You Are
You dig details, and love being in a groove with a steady routine. You're as comfortable with repetition as a drummer in a cover band. The idea of a consistent stream of work in your inbox doesn't freak you out. In fact, it kinda fuels your ambition.
You're at ease with people, generating conversations to understand their needs and to express your own to get the job done. You also know your way around computers and data entry, and are willing to learn more to up your game to the next level.
You're comfy with the rigors of a job that requires being on your feet a lot, and can navigate your way around a mailroom.
Most of all, you love doing work that makes people smile, and always strive to deliver your best.
* High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
* Ability to perform routine and repetitive work.
* Detail orientated with good organizational skills.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to adapt to fast-paced, high volume environment.
* Basic computer skills.
* Ability to work some Saturdays.
* Data entry skills required for verifying documents: 50 WPM or 15,000 KPH.
* Basic MS Office and Excel experience.
* Familiar with mailroom equipment, processes, and shipping software.
* Imaging software experience.
* State abbreviation knowledge.
* Ability to stand, bend, reach, pull and climb step ladders for long periods of
* Ability to lift or push up to 40 lbs.
* Ability to tolerate excessive loud noise.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Come join Cox and make your mark today.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.